What Your Next Move?

What's your next move?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm climbing back down the ladder. I have trimix certification, but I'm mostly interested in shore diving for food and photography, and teaching my young kids to swim and snorkle.

Is there an option that we're just going to enjoy diving and improve skills through more diving in various conditions?

Is there an option that we're just going to enjoy diving and improve skills through more diving in various conditions?

That sounds good. I'd like to collect more cards but there isn't anything else I'm interested in.

Theres not a lot of mid week diving here at the moment-(mid winter) but OW courses are still cranking along. Because of that I've asked to go out on any OW course where my LDS has uneven numbers. For me its all about time in water with the chance to have an Instructor offer constructive critique

Rebreathers.

I'm going back down the ladder. I've collected enough plastic for a while so I'm going back to being an Open Water Diver, always did like the ring of that title.

Bob
-------------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

Happy with what I have and just plan on taking more photgraphs

I wrote technical diver...however I already started down that path. In all likelihood, more speciality in tech diving such as wrecks and possibly cavern. So far no inclination for trimix (could be a maybe), rebreather or cave.

I'm going back down the ladder. I've collected enough plastic for a while so I'm going back to being an Open Water Diver, always did like the ring of that title.

I want to order a pool diver card and see who takes it. :cool:

Oddly enough, the only problem I've ever had with c-cards hasn't been with anybody caring if I know what I'm doing on a dive, or what the depth, time or conditions were, it's been over Nitrox.

I didn't bring the right card one day, and the boat captain wouldn't give me a nitrox tank.

It's apparenly just fine to take a brand new diver down Devil's Throat, but you want to watch that tank of 32% on a 60' reef.

flots.

flots.

Reactions:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom