140 Used Tanks, 32 sets of regs, 50 BCs - All Must Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is florida still a no-go? is your non-compete clause expired yet???I really want to get one but live on the panhandle of fl....jec

I am down to 12 aluminum 80's, about 20 aluminum 63's, 3 regulators (from someone who never paid), and still a bunch of BCs. If you have any interest, let me know. I would like to get it all cleared out this week.

Highly recommended so far BC's have been in very good used shape and tanks are being vip'd as I right this.

I got my tanks the other day. Had them VIPed and filled with no problems.
Thanks

I have about 8 aluminum 80's left and about 20 aluminum 63's left. 80's have brand new hydro of May and the 63's have hydro of 09 which are still good. Still a bunch of BCs.

Tanks are $75
BCs are $75
If you want to see pictures, or more information on the tanks and BCs please refer to the first 3 pages of this thread. I'd like to get rid of all these within the next week so I can have my garage back :)

Out of regs... Have about 6 aluminum 80s, bunch of BCs, and about 12 aluminum 63's. If you have questions regarding these, please refer to the first page of the thread or PM me.

I would really like to get the rest of my garage back. I still have what I listed above. Instead of $75 for the remaining 63 cubic foot tanks, I will take $50. Each tank is $25 shipping. They have a current hydro (09'). If you are interested, please let me know. Also, the BCs I will take $40 for them. If you look at the first couple pages of this thread I have pictures of them. They are in excellent condition.

need 2 alum 80 (if in Hydro!) shipped to NY.
PM send!

Cheers

Mike,
Still waiting for confirmation and tracking information for the regs paid for on June 10th.
Your PM (since June 16) keep saying you are sending it out that day and will send the tracking information, but to date, June 21 no confirmation that they were sent and no tracking information.
Hate to post this here, but PMing you back and forth has not gotten the regs sent.
Think that others should be aware as they are buying from you.
Ted

Please refer to the other 14 pages of this thread to see that everyone got their tanks, regs, bcs, etc. Yes, we were running behind. Ted, you were refunded. For over 4 months I have given scubaboard members the opportunity to get tanks at near half the price of new ones. I apologize to those who we were running behind on. My wife and I handle all of this ourselves on top of carrying two jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom