Info on Deep outdoors regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkimmons85

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I recently purchased a used DO reg on ebay. I've owned DO gear before and I love the quality of their gear but I have never seen or owned one of their regs before. I got the thing for 34 bucks so I couldnt pass it up. I tried to find some info online about their regs but keep coming up with nothing. Does anyone know anything or have any net links that could give some more info on this reg ?

I think DO is out of business (which probably explains your low Ebay price too). Now you are going to have to research who really manufactured that reg (DO undoubtedly outsourced it's reg production, as to so many other scuba 'manufacturers') so you can figure out where service parts/servicing MAY be available, or maybe get with someone like Scubatoys to see if they can help you on it's servicing needs. Can't say I've ever bothered to research their regs before, I've had good experiences with their Matrix Limited harnesses though, so I'm sorry to see them go.

Thats what I figured about them outsourcing the regs. Still cant find anything by googling yet. I'll probably start emailing next. Speaking of a matrix bc, you dont have one you want to sell do you?....lol , I always gotta ask.

Well I finally got around to calling kirby morgan and they had no idea who deep outdoors was ...lol. So I guess the hunt continues, anybody that knows anything about this reg please let me know. After many hrs online, I cant even find a picture of this thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom