Lead shot/pellets for soft weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested in the 3 lb weights for sure - maybe the 5 lb ones if they fit in my pockets which are about 4 inches x 4 inches and max 1 1/2 inch thick.
I'm a beginner in free diving. don't know if I'll ever go for all the equipment since I see many scuba divers not deeper than me, but lots more effort.
I live in southern Ontario.
Thanks.

Does anyone have any old soft shot-filled weight belts or excess shots hanging around? I'd be happy to purchase them off you. Just getting back from the UK and got meself a new weight belt which does not have any shots in it.
Thanks all!

Sabrina aka Turbosab
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Does anyone have any old soft shot-filled weight belts or excess shots hanging around? I'd be happy to purchase them off you. Just getting back from the UK and got meself a new weight belt which does not have any shots in it.
Thanks all!

Sabrina aka Turbosab
Vancouver, BC, Canada

I have four five pound bags and a 32# seasoft belt that I don't use. You can have them for half what I paid for them.
PS, Did you dive in the UK?

I have four five pound bags and a 32# seasoft belt that I don't use. You can have them for half what I paid for them.
PS, Did you dive in the UK?

Hi Skooks, thanks, I'll take the four 5-lb bags - see Private Message for details. :) Yes, dove wrecks and walls around the Isle of Mull, west Scotland. Holy crap big waters and strong currents, rain one minute, hail the next, sunny breaks in between, also the water can go from glassy to white in a blink. Now BSAC Wreck-certified!

Hey, just wanted to see if anyone has any lead shots or similar that they wouldn't mind selling? I called several places around lower mainland, but none had reclaimed lead shots.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom