Memorial Day Weekend diving on Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Travis Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are you looking for some water to blow bubbles this Memorial Day weekend?

Charters are running all weekend to the many sites on the lake with a Friday Sunset charter to kick off the weekend. Party barge guests have been very kind early this year, leaving many new and stylish sunglasses to recover during your dive. In the past two weeks we have recovered 20 pair of shades, only a few were not worth keeping.

Schedules and a reservation request form can be found at www.LakeTravisScuba.com. Space is limited to eight divers per charter, submit your reservation to secure your spot.

Have fun this weekend, drive and dive sdafely.

Robert Weiss
Lake Travis Scuba
www.LakeTravisScuba.com
512-784-5980

And don't forget the number of Anchors recovered, LOL.

Nine anchors and a total of 28 pair of sunglasses, some of them worth more than the cost of the charter, recovered during the weekend charters. What a great weekend of diving!

Whoa!!! Man, I need to get back down there! It was late in the season when I was last there and everything has already been picked over.

I hope you guys are doing well! :)

Back
Top Bottom