Venice Beach Bash - July 9, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aristakat
8:30 am
Roxanne
Cardzard
Scuba Jenny
Hermit Crab
Brewone0to
Kurt

9:45 am
RDinsdale
Richie
Rufas
mikerault
Susan

11:00 am
JahJahwarrior
crd_kats
Netdoc
mselenaous
Bob Parham
Al Hiller

Big Flat Top
9:00 am
MontanaFL
Scorpion2012
Kenny
UseMyLungs
Rebecca
Evil Scooter Kitty

10:15 am
ReefHaven
Kurtis
Safyrewulfie
Cub
CoolTech
KBeck

11:30 am
fladiver1
fladiver2
Artie
AquaPixie
NJD3
klister
Caryn - STANDBY

Mark/Chad/Kenny - Cabana, table, chairs, water, snacks, watermelon, garbage bags
Dennis and Roxanne - Cabana with sand bags, table, chairs, cooler full water, juice and sodas.
CoolTech/KBeck - 36 sq ft of table

Put Rebecca and I in for sandwiches, I am thinking we will get one of those big party subs.

In the past, one person has gotten a bunch of sandwich rings and we all contributed $$. Would that be doable?

We would love to dive if space becomes available. Please add jimw and divedivadm to the standby list. We will be driving from Port St Lucie, so a later boat trip would be good. Sorry I missed this thread until today!!

ScubaJenny--Is this a Mur thing too?:D

mmm mur!

No guarantees (as the office has been making me work frequent weekends lately), but I'm going to try to be there for this again this year! Will bring dive flag & float if anybody wants to join me for a shore dive! :)

So what hotel(s) will the out of towners be staying at? We will need to make reservations and was hoping to stay where all the cool folks will be hanging their hats.

We've stayed at the Hampton Inn before. It was nice.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom