Diving in Revere or Winthrop area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macado

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I believe I posted a similar thread a few years ago but didn't get much of a response.

Does anyone know if there is any diving in Revere or Winthrop area?

I believe the general consensus was that it was too shallow and there was not really any topography. Kind of a shame since I live in Revere, minutes from the ocean.

Last time I tried diving in the area I couldnt get anything over 10ft and it was all sand and pebbles.

Go to Nahant. Canoe Cove & 40 Steps are great diving spots.

Winthrop & Revere are way too shallow.

Sorry I should have mentioned I am well aware of Nahant as it is one of my favorite places to dive on the North Shore. I was just looking for places that might possibly be closer to home.

Looks like the consensus is still that Revere and Winthrop don't really have anything to offer?

Sorry I should have mentioned I am well aware of Nahant as it is one of my favorite places to dive on the North Shore. I was just looking for places that might possibly be closer to home.

Looks like the consensus is still that Revere and Winthrop don't really have anything to offer?

I'll come help you find places to dive in Revere and Winthrop if you come dive Singing Beach with me. :D

Kristopher

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom