Vintage double hose regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Doc Ed & Chip104, can you guy get me the contact info for Nautilus & Solomon? I just picked up 2 double hose regs a Da Aquamaster & Aqualung Aquamaster that will need service, normally I would have it done in the U.S. but since I live here in Cagayan de Oro puts a spin on getting gear worked on or parts. Thanks

sorry I've been awol from SB for a while with the new changes... I've used the service tech from divers point to tune my reg and replace parts salvaged from titan/conshelf regs. While he did a good overall job with my reg, he adjusted my IP a bit too high that my octopus would free flow (so I just took off the octo). :)

Unfortunately, however, I had to order the specialized DH parts from bryan over at VDH or Dan over at VSS. I made use of the family and friends that visited me from the west! :)

Hope that helps.

Just thought I'd post a photo of the current family:

Familyportrait.jpg

All of them upgraded with new parts where necessary. The PRAM is still waiting for its gray hoses and black Voit mouthpiece, while the FX Non-Mag got a Phoenix nozle installed aswell so its dive-boat ready to rock-and-roll. Had to sell off several single-hose regs sets to make room for these guys, but these are so much more fun to use...

2 more inbound... a Dacor Lung -which I'll probably restore cosmetically, but still scratching my head as to how to make it better; and a Healthways Scuba Deluxe - which I'll be "vconverting" and finishing as a Gold-Label HW Scuba :D

Recent forays with the family of regs - they're not just for display, but for actual use :D

[video=youtube;ozS0ccAtVIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozS0ccAtVIY[/video]

familyphoto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom