converting to a S95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still having issues with STTL and the S95. I posted it over in the strobe section. The instructor my wife has in Sulawesi right at this moment is telling her that STTL does not work between the D2000 and the S95. I want to prove them wrong, as I am pretty certan it does work. I tried it at home at about three inches from the subject using the STTL and Shutter/Apature priority settings, and all the pics came out good. She says that they are all burned out when she does them over there, using program mode. Her instructer says the combo doesn't work together, and she must use manual strobe settings, which is a comlete pain, just like with the F810. Maybe it is a settings issue. She is using the macro button (flower) she says. I am just trying to help her out from afar right now, as she is pretty frustrated to have spent all this money, and not be able to use the STTL modes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom