Aqualung Matrix 3.0 dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richardmenard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have recently purchased the matrix dive computer here in Canada. I know this product is a Canadian release, but I am unable to find any information through Aqualung or anywhere else for that matter. Is there a different name/product that it is branded under in the US that I might be able to do some research on?

Thanks,
Richard

Did you buy from a Dive store or second hand? The Matrix was sold by US Divers in the mid to late 90's. It was actually produced by Pelagic which is the same company that make Oceanic, Aeris and Sherwood computers. Based on what I recall of when it was available the unit must be at least 10 years old. You might want to try contacting Pelagic or Oceanic.

Did you buy from a Dive store or second hand? The Matrix was sold by US Divers in the mid to late 90's. It was actually produced by Pelagic which is the same company that make Oceanic, Aeris and Sherwood computers. Based on what I recall of when it was available the unit must be at least 10 years old. You might want to try contacting Pelagic or Oceanic.

This is a brand new computer that I just purchased from my local dealer. It is Aqualung, branded for Canada.

Got a pic?

Is it a Cobra 3 with a different name in Canada?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306376267.134218.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306376267.134218.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 514
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306376286.463949.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306376286.463949.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 341
Hi Richard,
What kind of information are you looking for? I spoke with Aqua Lung Canada and they would be happy to send a manual to you if you would like to PM your contact information.

Just a FYI for the rest of our readers, AQ Canada does not distribute Suunto like we do here in the U.S. They have a different line of computers and have resurrected that popular US Divers name, "Matrix" for one of them. I recommend that you dialog with your local Canadian Aqua Lung dealer to learn more about these products.

Tom Phillipp
Product Mgr.
Aqua Lung America

Hi Richard,
What kind of information are you looking for? I spoke with Aqua Lung Canada and they would be happy to send a manual to you if you would like to PM your contact information.

Just a FYI for the rest of our readers, AQ Canada does not distribute Suunto like we do here in the U.S. They have a different line of computers and have resurrected that popular US Divers name, "Matrix" for one of them. I recommend that you dialog with your local Canadian Aqua Lung dealer to learn more about these products.

Tom Phillipp
Product Mgr.
Aqua Lung America

I was looking for the USB cable, what 3rd party softwares that may be available. There is some nice dive logs apps that I am interested in and I'm wondering about compatibility. It's new, I have the manual that came with it.

Thanks,
Richard

Aqua Lung Matrix 3 is Apeks Quantum X dive computer. There is download kit available from your LDS. If you want to download a copy of PC logbook, you may go to Apeks website to download: Apeks Marine Equipment Ltd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom