Dive Report (Va Beach): Schooner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I learned along time ago and I try to live by this.

God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth, to be used in that order! As always, I am all ears.... or should I say ear!:D

See ya in a couple of weeks. Kates excited like a mofo!!!!:cool2: We'll have to take it easy her first dive. :wink:

I'd like to get in on that BS session JT....always good to hear feedback and life experiences form an old timer :)

I'd like to get in on that BS session JT....always good to hear feedback and life experiences form an old timer :)

This weekend should be good one for a BS session, looks like diving will be a wash around here. Andy is suppose to come video some boat stuff for me you should come and hang out.

It looks like the crew is out and enjoying another great start to the season. And what a start it seems to be with the lobster and fish. Sounds like everyone survived the winter and that the dry suits are talking over Wil's boat. Hope to see you all soon!

Back
Top Bottom