really distasteful ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once again. Let me start by saying...

This was not about anyone's Avatar, or the "Avatar thread" in particular. Unfortunately, that particular thread was the arena for the drama that unfolded.

I am genuinely sorry that I lost my temper, and let someone get so under my skin that I totally let them have it. For those who really know me... This is not how I am. I have a lot of things going on, and I lost my temper and that is really what happened.

Is it true that the member who was the brunt of the anger was prodding at me for a long time? Poking at me, and demeaning my work (which I do in my spare time) to improve the user experience at ScubaBoard. That is neither here nor there. The bottom line is... I got angry... Lambasted someone in public, and for that I apologize to the community.

Please accept my sincerest apologies, and know that this is not indicative of my normal behavior, or how I expect anyone else on ScubaBoard to behave... now and in the future.

Once again. I'm sorry.

So you are saying that Jax is back on SB after you got mad and crossed the line and tossed her out for personal reasons? Or are you just saying that to shut everyone up?

Actions speak louder then words. :popcorn:

OK, I realize it's in the W&C forum and all, but the recent display of "you wanna fight, watch me win" by a certain SB staff member went beyond the pale.

You have been here long enough to know mods will always use their access to win any and all arguments.

It is impossible to challenge anyone who can alter your voice.

Just ignore the Mods and move on.

You should've left the thread closed,
... Bob (Grateful Diver)[/QUOTE]

Mods will always get the last word in. Especially after they erase your posts.

Well, I guess I missed much the ruckus. The OP had it coming IMO. I was flabergasted the OP was dominating the board along with countless demands of staff during a very busy project (software update)...

Howard if you are truly "sorry" then why is some mystery staff member still screwing around with Jax's account by changing her account password and email address??

Really?

Let's be honest here. If I banned everyone I didn't like ....

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Really?

Let's be honest here. If I banned everyone I didn't like ....

Maybe it's a new thing you're starting. :idk: By the time you're done it will be you and Chatterton

But seriously...you're denying screwing with Jax's account?

Mods will always get the last word in. Especially after they erase your posts.

Hear, hear. ;-)

-Mitch

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
I think your personal attacks on me are quite distasteful and your assumptions off base. I dont need to address your petty accusations. You wont push me to a "meltdown" like you have enjoyed with so many other users and then bragged about it.

There is no evidence of this being "the roadmap for future behavior" so sorry to burst your "conspiracy theory" bubble.

Where is Chatterton involved even? What does he have to do with any of this? Have a nice evening.

I'm sure if/when some other mod undoes what you did to Jax, she will be here to back up my "petty accusations". For those that can see Jax's FB page, you can find the basis for my "assumptions"

Don't apologize for your vendetta against Jax, when you are still actively engaging in it...that's all I'm saying.

Especially after they erase your posts.

See! They do do some good! Thanks for reminding us of that.

Don't accuse me of something when you base your hypohesis on your personal dislike for me. Your comments about my personal life have no purpose here other than to attempt to rattle my cage.

When was the last time you participated in a scuba discussion?

Time to move on from this attempted inquisition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom