Ocean Reef Predator FFM barely used for sale !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have an Ocean Reef Predator full face mask, with visor lights, charger and battery. The mask fits a large face, also have an extra face seal that's for this mask. Comes with an extra rubber strap and a mesh strap.

It has barely been used, I have only used it 5 times. I hate get rid of it but, do to health conditions I'm unable to dive any more.

Asking $729.95, that includes shipping in the u.s. only.

Viking dry cuff rings for a dry suit with gloves and liners included, they have never been used. Sell them for $49.95 includes shipping.

If any one is interested please e-mail me at mpjscuba@gmail.com or send a private message on this site.

Here is a pic of glove rings.

Here is a pic of the mask with the lights on!

Attachments

• Pullovercuffrings.jpg
    Pullovercuffrings.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 43
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
New price for mask with lights. $693.95

Matt:D

Last edited:
New price for mask with lights. $615.00
and that includes shipping costs.

Matt

If anyone is interested in the mask that lives outside of the U.S, you will have to pay for shipping.

Viking dry cuff rings for a dry suit with gloves and liners included, they have never been used. Sell them for $45.99.

Mask is sold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom