Where did this feature move to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread to help people adjust to the new template during the change over. Howard is busy working on the behind the scenes stuff, so if we can help each other out by posting the features you can't find and answering those that you have it will allow him to focus more on the stuff he needs to do. Some features may not be immediately available, so please be patient.

I'm going to move stray posts into this thread so we don't have a bunch of different ones all over Site Support.

Ok I'll start...

User CP?

I can backdoor it by Forum Actions-->General Settings-->Back one link to User CP.

What is the better way?

Ok I'll start...

User CP?

It's at the VERY top upper right part of screen, to the left of log off.

I liked the drop down that was previously attached to New Posts where I could select "My Posts" and "All Classifieds". I know I can still get to these in round-about ways but it would be swell to put them back where they were :)

:holysheep:.

nope, I am good :wink:

I liked the drop down that was previously attached to New Posts where I could select "My Posts" and "All Classifieds". I know I can still get to these in round-about ways but it would be swell to put them back where they were :)

All of those added features where under "tweaked" templates in the old version. Right now we're running with a clean slate. I'm sure at some point new templates will be made restoring most of those features and taking advantage of new ones that vb4 has to offer.

please,can someone tell me how to find posts and threads that i have made?
thank you,
i think this new board will work very well, after everyone learns how to get around.

please,can someone tell me how to find posts and threads that i have made?
thank you,
i think this new board will work very well, after everyone learns how to get around.

Click your name to the left of your posts, then click view your profile. On the left side will be links to all posts made by you and all threads started by you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom