Hello from PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trad66

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to say hello from southwest PA. This is a great source for diving information and I have learned a lot from you guys. My whole family has been diving for 5 years now and my 16 and 15 year old son and daughter say this is the one thing that is still cool to do with there parents.

Just wanted to say hello from southwest PA. This is a great source for diving information and I have learned a lot from you guys. My whole family has been diving for 5 years now and my 16 and 15 year old son and daughter say this is the one thing that is still cool to do with there parents.
Where in sw pa are you? I'm from canonsburg and do quite a bit of local diving.

Welcome to SB, it is neat you have a hobby that the whole family enjoys. You are lucky.

My sons are only interested in diving with dear old dad in the exotic locations. :depressed:

Do you do any local diving?

Trafford is not far. I'd like to welcome you to head up to B&B Quarry next weekend in Hillsville, Pa near New Castle. I'm doing a buoyancy and trim workshop for some students and some fun diving to get a couple ready for their UW Nav class on the 21st & 22nd. If you want details PM me.

Thanks for the offer Jim, I will be at a wedding this coming weekend and the week of the 21st & 22nd I will be at Gilboa quarry in Ohio. My daughter is starting her dives for her master course that weekend.

WVMike, my wife only dives in the tropics also she wants nothing to do with the cold water around our local waters. We go on one dive vacation a year and that's when my wife dives. The kids and I hit the local spots as much as possible each year.

Welcome to SB, it is neat you have a hobby that the whole family enjoys. You are lucky.

My sons are only interested in diving with dear old dad in the exotic locations. :depressed:

I share some of your pain, my youngest son says he is a warm water diver and is ready to fly anywhere (on my dime). Fortunately, the oldest is ready to dive anywhere, anytime; plus he pays his own way.:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom