GoPro at barrier reef QLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marty Cerven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A friend of mine borrowed my gopro recently for his trip to the barrier reef, he came back with 3 hours of footage that showed not much. I just told him this is on this is off flashing lites mean on, put it on your head and film your entire dives.

I think I counted 2 decent fish and 1 realy cool one which became the star of this little video.

I told him I can try edit up a video for him, he asked if I can make it funny! I had no idea how to do that with a dive video. Looking through his footage gave me an idea and this is what I came up with :)

What do you guys think?

Don't care much for the song, would prefer the sound of the bubbles...otherwise nice vid! :)

Don't care much for the song, would prefer the sound of the bubbles...otherwise nice vid! :)

Seeing he had trouble keeping his head still, I had to slowmo lots of the video to 50% this made the bubbles sound very weird changing from slow to normal between cuts. Thats where filming in 720p60 is my prefered setting as going from 60 to 30fps comes with no jerkiness. Thanks to the eyeofmine housing there is no vignetting in 720 mode.

Music is always very polarising as everyone has different tastes, I like to experimant with and without music so that all my videos dont end up the same.

Back
Top Bottom