Suunto Vyper INCL DSS Bungee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoBret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale a Suunto Vyper dive computer complete with DSS boot and bungee cords.

Computer is in great condition and has a full battery. Light scuffs from use but screen is absolutely crystal clear in the water and I would give it an 8/10 for condition. Vyper logo is still clearly visible.

Here is the manufacturer link - Only difference is my Vyper is Black

Suunto Vyper | Suunto

Only reason for me selling is that I am possibly buying a full reg/computer set.

$210 which includes Paypal and Priority shipping costs to lower 48

SCUBA-5.jpg

SCUBA-6.jpg

Are you interested in trading anything for this computer? Also, how does this computer analyze what is in your tank?

Thanks for the offer but I don't need anything else right now. This is not air integrated but you set the 02 percentage and it calculates your bottom time, depth etc.

OK due to an unexpected car repair (AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!) I am again forced to sell this awesome computer.

FINAL PRICE: $180

Thanks Scuba Peeps!

Shipping is to lower 48 - I cannot include shipping overseas for $180 - thanks folks.

How many dives on it?

Shipping is to lower 48 - I cannot include shipping overseas for $180 - thanks folks.

In my case shipping will be to Kansas City
Feel free to answer me here or better my email or PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom