Dive Rite H10 HID Slimline Can Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeb663

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for grabs is one Dive Rite H10 HID canister light. If you are not familiar with these lights this is the 10W HID with an adjustable reflector. This unit has the slimline canister and the elastic style handle attached to the reflector for hand mount. This also comes with the lumedyne video reflector, neoprene sock for light head during storage, battery pack, charger, and hard plastic case. This light has served me very well and is about 5 years old with the original bulb. If the bulb age worries you, no fear, also included is a replacement bulb. About 1.5 years ago it developed a short in the cord and was returned to Dive Rite. It was serviced and had a new cord installed. I have had no other issues with the light but just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I am doing a burn test as I'm typing this and will post results when finished. I will also same some pictures at that time. If you you would like photos please email me at mikeb663@yahoo.com and I will send them to you. I'm looking for $500 for the whole package shipped to the con US. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking.

Burn time 4hrs 30min!! Please email me with questions or request for pictures. Thank you.

Bump and decrease to $400! Any interest?

Sale pending. Thanks for all the interest.

sale fell through - back up for sale

email sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom