Custom Made Wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can buy a Scout drysuit for less than that. Two dealers are DiverightinScuba and Sea Elite.

Mr.X....I am sorry to hear about your shrinkage and knee pad problem. Did you call us? We did have some defective carpet a little while back, and we had to replace a few carpet knee pads. I am not sure how long ago you purchased your suit, but if you called us we would have been happy to work with you on it.

Snookit..... I find it very hard to believe that you brought the suit in 6 times for repair in 7 months.... that is a bit of an exaggeration. What type of diving are you doing? If someone brought their suit back that many times in that period of time, we definitely would have looked further into the problem.

We are a small business and we are very easy to deal with, but you have to give us the chance.

Back
Top Bottom