Beaver Lake at its best

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya. I've been keeping an eye on the weather down there. Looks like you guys are getting quite a bit of rain. Friday through sunday its supposed to be 70F though. At least it wont be miserable on the surface.

Viz will be down to almost zero with all of the rain we have been getting.
My wife and I just got home yesterday from Ft Worth Tx and the bridge's out of our place are gone and the creek that we live next to witch is a small river is now a large river.

I had a salvage job this week on Bull and I was going to hit Beaver later in the week I think I'll wait...

Good luck to all those who are going out for dog days!

we are hitting TR this week end, may just have to boat around, it is what it is. still beats working.

WOW!!! Wish I could be there to see the clarity! The best i've gotten from beaver viz is 30 feet?? Better below the 2nd thermocline but that sounds great!

Everyone have fun at Dog Days... sad I can't make it!

WOW!!! Wish I could be there to see the clarity! The best i've gotten from beaver viz is 30 feet?? Better below the 2nd thermocline but that sounds great!

Everyone have fun at Dog Days... sad I can't make it!

Its sad but I fear its gone :crying:

Oh shoot!!!! I'm going down next weekend (May 7 & 8) Anyone else going to be there? I hope the effects of the rain is gone by then!

Oh shoot!!!! I'm going down next weekend (May 7 & 8) Anyone else going to be there? I hope the effects of the rain is gone by then!

Yeah, I probably will because I'm suffering from water deprivation. I'm still going to go to Dog Days because I bought an advanced ticket. I suspect Avon's right that the viz will be next to nothing... really gripes me because I just couldn't get there (something always came up) and then this stupid torrential rain hits! Aggggggrrr!!!

Anyway if there is any viz at all I'll be out the next weekend. I'll be sure and post on this thread the conditions this weekend.

Just got to c and j's and the water actually looks really clear except around the mud banks. About to get in. :) Ill update with viz after the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom