Friends of Kristina Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is a great idea Mike! I'd love to join the dive too, but I won't be able to make it down there til the following Sat. I also want to go to the service, but not sure when that will be yet.

Michelle..

Kristinas sister contacted all of us on Facebook and will be sending us all the service info when they know...

We will get that info out to everyone...

From here on I'll be remembering Kristina each time I'll dive Breakwater and Lover's Point. I'll try my best to be there... great idea Mike.

Forgive me if I speak out of turn. Would it not be good to place a memorial plaque somewhere on along her favorite dive site? I have seen a few, along the deeper sections at Monastery Beach. Perhaps that huge rectangular boulder that lies in about 20-25 feet of water as the terrain slopes down into the deeper area.

Claude

Forgive me if I speak out of turn. Would it not be good to place a memorial plaque somewhere on along her favorite dive site? I have seen a few, along the deeper sections at Monastery Beach. Perhaps that huge rectangular boulder that lies in about 20-25 feet of water as the terrain slopes down into the deeper area.

Claude
Claude that is a great idea. That is something I also was thinking about. does anyone know where we can get something like this?

Michelle..

Kristinas sister contacted all of us on Facebook and will be sending us all the service info when they know...

We will get that info out to everyone...

Thanks Jim!

Totally unofficial.

Breakwater, Saturday (4/23) 9am.
Dive, remember, share, and celebrate her life.

I will be there in spirit. My family celebrates Easter that day.

I never dove with Kristina, however, I was the recipient of her hugs and her beautiful smile. I would like to join you on Saturday. Do you usually meet on the wall at B/W? Also, if anyone is coming from North Marin or Sonoma, maybe we can carpool?

Thank you,

Kathryn

I sure wish I could make but it's not in the cards.

Please let her friends and family know that they are in my thoughts and prayers.

Keith and I plan to be there. Probably arriving around 8:00am for parking reasons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom