Nitrox analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeb663

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have recently purchased a trimix analyzer and no longer need my nitrox analyzer. I have up for grabs a homebuilt oxyhacker style nitrox analyzer in a polycase electronics housing with battery compartment (so there is no disassembly to change the battery as is the case with other models). I built this a couple years ago and the sensor is still performing very well. It has always been stored with the Oxycheq sensor saver cap in place. It holds calibration well and shows analysis without issues. Also included from Oxycheq their R17D sensor, deluxe DIN flow restrictor, expedition flow cap, and sensor saver cap. These accessories alone sell for $110 and are in like new condition. This will allow stable flow rates across the sensor from any DIN tank or a yoke tank if you add a DIN to yoke adapter. This stable flow rate helps assure an accurate analysis of the gas. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I will attempt to post some pictures here but have not had a lot of success with that in the past. I do have photos available now including a picture of the analyzer in use. Just PM me with your email address and I will send the pictures to you. I am looking for $175 shipped to you in the US but will entertain reasonable offers.

PM sent!
Great deal and I appreciate the local pick up!
Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom