Anyone been to El Galleon lately? Are they still around?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curiousgeorgie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I booked a package with them and paid a deposit via bank transfer. I'm leaving next week to go there. I've been trying to contact them via email for several days and they haven't responded. Before I had paid my deposit, they used to reply to my emails immediately. I'm concerned.

Still there AFAIK... the internet in PG isn't very reliable, why don't you call them - the number is on their website. Alternatively you could e-mail their dive op, Asia Divers

Yup, internet, as well as Power is out more often then it is on in PG! :D It's part of the charm...:eyebrow:

ElGaleon/Asia divers is one of the biggest/ most successfull operations over there. I doubt there will be any problems.

Bring your proof of bank transfer with you, in case for some reason the is a problem with the paperwork of your reservation. But I strongly doubt you'll need it...

Have fun in PG!:coffee:

Thanks for your replies. Just seems strange because before I had wire transferred my deposit, I had corresponded with them dozens of times via email and they always replied within a day.

still there...

Best Dive op I have experienced in the Philippines, friend of mine dived with them last Feb, I doubt they have disappeared.

As others mentioned, give them a quick call, internet in PG is not always working.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom