new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello all
I am in wa state- hate the rain. Just got dive cert. two weeks ago- now to start getting gear. I wish to dive warmer waters maybe coz/belieze this year; Australia 2012?? Was going to do Australia- but at dive show a lot of people said it wasn't worth it.

I haven't been to Australia, but Coz is great, Bahamas are a decent mixed-purpose trip, the Big Island of Hawaii is a pretty easy one for us west-coasters.

Where in Washington are you? Are you wanting to do cold water much?

Stiill working on some other school stuff. May is a trip to vegas-- school after that-- then I can start doing trips. I was trying to figure out if I could a coz and then drive/fly to belieze on same trip? Been to belieze?

Cold water not my idea of a good time-- I have just figures out I don't want a dry suit cert. We had our open water at ruston way- I had a Farmer John and stayed pretty warm so I will be looking for one of those after june. I am AD military in Tacoma. I am going to try some hops to hawaii and maybe trip to australia next year. Found out they have a solar eclipse in nov of 2012. Cool but that was the time I was going to go and hotels are filling up around that time. I will try to do a "dolphin swim" with my sister in Fla later this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom