Rebreather Try Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Nanaimo Dive Outfitters is hosting a Rebreather Try Dive on Saturday April 23 between 9:00am and 12:00noon.

This is a great opportunity to try out a rebreather in a safe environment. Test dive a Megalodon Rebreather to see what the growing trend is all about. We are seeing more and more rebreather divers out there and every one of them is hooked! Why? Come and check it out for yourself. The cost is only $25 to learn about how they work and experience the different buoyancy and breathing characteristics.

Pre-registration is required so call the store at 250-756-1863.

I just finished my Meg training in Nanaimo, diving the Saskatewan and Cape Breton ships. I would highly recommend more people try out the units. The diving was great, and wanted to stay for a few more days but had to get back to work. Hopefully can get out there again in a few months.

Confined or O/W?

Is there a minimum o/w experience or age to attend?

The pre-requisites are that you have your open water diver certification and are 18 or over.

Thanks for the reply

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom