Suggestion New Sub-Forum for Asia - Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
gee13

gee13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello

I would like to propose a dedicated Madives sub forum in - Travel and Dive Clubs - Asia

* Is the subject suitable for ScubaBoard?
YES

* Is it necessary, isn't this subject already covered by another forum?
YES its necessary, there is some discussion in General Asia, given the popularity of subjects containing the word 'Maldives' and the top 10 status of Maldives on the world dive map - I propose this new sub forum with the sub title - Maldives 26 Atolls, 1192 Islands, Dive the land of the Blue Lagoons

* Is it to be a private forum? If so, for which group? Any specific access restrictions (ie read-only etc.)?
No, a public forum.

PM an Advisor with a link to this thread and ask them to review and approve it. Just because you have the required 12 doesn't mean it's automatic. In this case it's probably likely. And add my vote to the list...
Finally, the ScubaBoard Staff will consider your proposal and create the forum if approved.

An Advisor list is found here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/showgroups.php I'd start with: [user]Cave Diver[/user]

Mods don't set up new forums - we don't have the required access.

We will discuss whether we believe there is actually a need for such a forum. We will report back with you shortly

Thanks Diver Steve, And is HowardE an 'Advisor'? Or is he just a Bucket Head :)
Im imagining so but just wanted to clarify so I dont need to forward this on.

My vote too, about time I dived there again also, been over 10 years

YESSSS!!!! Count me in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom