Norfolk Va dive shops ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

092364sjs

Reaction score
HI
I'm hoping someone can recommend a good dive shop in the area. I just moved to Chesapeake Va from Laurel Maryland.
Thanks
SJS

A buddy of mine used to live up there and he's always talking about a place called Lynnwood Dive Center??? I've never been up that way so I have no idea where it's at but he's always talking about how great the people were that run the place.

Good Luck,

Scott

Thanks
I'll check them out.
SJS

Now that I think of it I believe the name is "Lynnhaven" not Lynnwood.

Sorry

Scott

Evening,

There are three dive shops in Va Beach -- Lynnhaven Dive Center on Great neck road @ ldcscuba.com , Dive Quarters on Laskin Road @ divequarters.com ,
Wreck Master Divers on Diamond Springs Road @ wreckmastercharters.com Hope this helps,

Safe Diving,
Brutus

There is Divers Unlimited in Norfolk at Pretty Lake and Shore Drive.

Chesapeake Bay Diving Center is in Portsmouth.

There are a couple of shops over in Newport News and there is one on 17 nearly to Yorktown.

Lynnhaven is the biggest in the area and they run two boats. Wreckmaster has their own boat as does Divers Unlimited.

Hey there,
I grew up in virginia beach and now live in Pax rRver, Md. I have had great experiences with both the Lynnhaven Dive Center and Dive Quarters. Both shops are very knowledgeable. I would check both out.

If you are there you should definitely run down to the OBX and check out Bill Mc Dermont at the OBX dive center in Nags Head. They are a great group to dive with.

Replying to 8 year old threads? Somebody really is ready to get back to diving.:D

I think 8 years is some kind of record. He should get a prize or something. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom