Anybody diving for Megs this winter??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found this one last summer in the Edisto. I can't wait to get back.

949308782_EYbfp-M.jpg

Mike, that sure is a nice tooth. Do you have a pic of it after it is cleaned? What is the measurement on it?

I think after this past weekend, my walking in might be over, I am too spoiled with boats and reaching better spots.

Mike... I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. Once you finally found your spot, you were on the bottom for-ev-ver. I noticed Ken using the Hookah without a BC. Did you have on a scuba unit when using the Hookah? Was there any thought given to descent and ascent?

I found the difference (color, type, form and shape) between what one diver found in comparison to what another diver found to be quite interesting.

More Edisto River photos from March 19th 2011:

Click to Enlarge

Last edited:
Nice teeth Mike. Do you use a Hookah system? We saw a boat with 2 or 3 people last year using one near Martins landing I think.

That is a cool tooth, isn't it a sand tiger? and a good size one at that. I do not use a hooka system, I strap a tank to my back and go, lol

I have velcro straps, one for my tank and one for my BC and they are black nylon with yellow lettering that spells "AEROMIKE", lol I will see if I can post a pic of them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom