Hi from Brian in SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianG701

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all, my name is Brian and I live in Lake Wylie, SC. I am a Junior at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC where I am currently taking my SSI certification course. I have been interested in Scuba since I was in grade school on Vashon Island, WA and I saw some divers go into the harbor and bring back up all sorts of seal creatures while on a field trip.

I enjoy building and fixing things in my spare time when I'm not busy with work or school; I am currently building a LOCOST Super 7 and restoring my 1940 LeBlond Regal 17 metal-working lathe. I also like driving/ riding various vehicles, my current stable includes my Ducati Monster S2R 800 and a 1964-ish Rupp Lancer GT go-kart that I restored and pout a new engine on, and of course neither of those are my DD I have a Honda Ridgeline for that :)

As for my profession, I own a small boat service company and I also do custom machining and fabrication work in my local area and I sell performance car parts and boat parts and accessories, this funds most of my fun time and hobbies and allows me to have a job I enjoy and a reallly cool boss :wink:
:cheers: Brian

I got my OW and NITROX certs last weekend :D now time for more diving. I also made the decision to stray away from my poodle vest and bought a Hollis SMS 100 after trying one out this weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom