TTTTiger shark in Jupiter today! +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
WOW, what a difference 6 degrees makes. A crew of us from Scuba Works went out on Emerald for a day of fun. Water temp was 73 degrees and visibility was at least 100 ft. out deep. First dive was the Hole in the Wall ledge. We saw sandbar sharks, hammerhead, sailfish, leatherback turtles both under water and on the surface. Second dive was 105 ft. and more sailfish. We saw three more leatherbacks on the surface. John jumped in for a snorkel and saw a small school of mahi mahi. Third dive we did a site called Tiger Shark. Capt. Randy named it Tiger Shark because Chuck and I saw a tiger shark there last spring. Well early in the dive today, we saw a tiger shark about 12 ft. long just checking us out. After getting on the boat I asked some other divers if they saw anything interesting. A young guy said they saw a bunch of remoras and wondered what big thing was swimming around. LOL! Way too coincidental! Oh, and we saw plenty of porpoises on the surface. Great day.

wow!!

Thats all I can say too - WOW Angie!

Sounds like a fantastic day - or is that too much of an understatement!

Thanks for sharing/posting

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom