For you fans of Jupiter Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splitlip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Check this out.

Welcome To Dive Bar Restaurant

Gerry and Lisa have opened a satellite operation here in the Jupiter Yacht Club on Jupiter's River Walk. The shop is attached to the BAR! Kind of like the Rain Forrest Cafes. I don't know what the boat schedules will be yet, but who cares. Did I mention the shop is attached to the bar?

Anyway, I have not eaten there, but when I was in last evening the patrons were enjoying the food, the breeze, 20 some flat screens and the gorgeous views. When I was there, every flat screen was displaying marine and scuba related videos. The waterfront side is wide open with inside and shaded outside seating. They carry 4 crafted beers brewed locally from the Tequesta Brewery, as well as the usual suspects. Sushi Bar too.

Unfortunately, because of the tragedy in Japan, the jellyfish are delayed, but the tank is the centerpiece of the main bar.

I have no personal interest in the business other than being a fan of JDC, wanting to share and wanting to see local business's succeed. Oh and for selfish reasons. I like the place. The shop is attached to the bar.

The place is no dive. Really very cool.

At the time the website was developed, they had not yet named the new shop. I think it is now called "The River Walk Dive Center" because of Jupiter's contribution in making this work from a Planning and Zoning perspective. The "River Walk" has been and is a work in progress vision to give intra coastal waterfront access to everybody. There is actually an events plaza underneath the Indiantown Rd. bridge.

Check this out.

Welcome To Dive Bar Restaurant

Gerry and Lisa have opened a satellite operation here in the Jupiter Yacht Club on Jupiter's River Walk. The shop is attached to the BAR! Kind of like the Rain Forrest Cafes. I don't know what the boat schedules will be yet, but who cares. Did I mention the shop is attached to the bar?

Anyway, I have not eaten there, but when I was in last evening the patrons were enjoying the food, the breeze, 20 some flat screens and the gorgeous views. When I was there, every flat screen was displaying marine and scuba related videos. The waterfront side is wide open with inside and shaded outside seating. They carry 4 crafted beers brewed locally from the Tequesta Brewery, as well as the usual suspects. Sushi Bar too.

Unfortunately, because of the tragedy in Japan, the jellyfish are delayed, but the tank is the centerpiece of the main bar.

I have no personal interest in the business other than being a fan of JDC, wanting to share and wanting to see local business's succeed. Oh and for selfish reasons. I like the place. The shop is attached to the bar.

The place is no dive. Really very cool.

At the time the website was developed, they had not yet named the new shop. I think it is now called "The River Walk Dive Center" because of Jupiter's contribution in making this work from a Planning and Zoning perspective. The "River Walk" has been and is a work in progress vision to give intra coastal waterfront access to everybody. There is actually an events plaza underneath the Indiantown Rd. bridge.

I'll try it next time I'm in Jupiter...Thanks!

So you are saying there is going to be a boat there?

Question, Is the shop attached to the Bar? :D

Yes! How did you know? Connected with a large arched opening.

I ate there last evening. Outstanding so far. I sampled both the sushi and their main menu.

So you are saying there is going to be a boat there?

Yes there will be one. I don't know how soon though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom