Christi with Blue XTSEA Takes a TypeII DCS Hit (+)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update, Jen. I've seen a few posts here and on Facebook, but sorry to hear it is such a bad hit :-( I know she will have a legion of well wishers, just from her loyal customers, count me in. Get well soon, Christi!

Get well soon Christi.
See you in a couple months..

Was over at her house until 9 tonight, she is very groggy. So she needs to rest, period. She is a one woman show so she is getting some help tomorrow with emails. Like Jen buddy says please be patient. She'll git'r'done soon enough.:D

So sorry Christi. I'm glad you have Dr. Piccolo to take care of you. He is outstanding, but by now you must have seen nearly all his movies :(. My favorite was "men of honor" - the deeep sea diving movie. Also I can recommend Knights Tale and Meet Joe Black. As much as you are in there you will have time for them all. The good doctors wife is also a great help to his patients. I was told by DAN that if you are going to get bent Coz is one of the "best (if that is the word for it) places for it. My prayers are with you, Jay

I sent 2 emails yesterday... ignore them, I can easily take care of the questions at the shop when I get there Monday. Just get better quick and our prayers are with you.

I was wondering what she meant in another post about doctors orders. Hope she gets better soon, I am sure Dr P is taking good care of her! Get well soon Christi!
Yeah, me too. Saw that. Damn, hate to hear this, but glad she is getting great care and following doc's orders.

Hope you get well soon girl, and post a report in Accidents and Incidents when you're up to it to help others.

Please get well soon, Christi. It was a pleasure to see you again two weeks ago, and a blast diving with your crew.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom