Chance to dive the Oriskany for Free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're so wrong. It's N!

Here is how it is really going to work. He is going to draw my name and I will win the trip, BUT since I am too far away and I am really good person, I am going to give trip back to the shop. Then ask them to draw again to allow someone else a chance to win that will be able to use the trip. LOL

Gary, I noticed on your site that you charters to several places. Which ones do you enjoy diving the most if you were just going out for fun for your own personal enjoyment and why do you like that site the best?

Gary, I noticed on your site that you charters to several places. Which ones do you enjoy diving the most if you were just going out for fun for your own personal enjoyment and why do you like that site the best?

I like lots of sites but here are two of my favorite besides the Oriskany.

ANTARES
Location: 20.9 miles on a 165-degree course from Buoy 12 in Pensacola Pass.

This great freighter, measuring 387 feet, was one of the largest intact artificial wrecks in Florida before Hurricane Opal did her thing in 1995. The storm twisted and broke the hull leaving only Wheel House section intact. She rests in 130 feet of water with her stern 90 feet below the surface. This is still a great dive, but deep. Penetration into the structure is extremely dangerous!

The Trysler Grounds
20 miles south-southwest of Pensacola Pass.

Basket sponges, soft corals and tropicals are common on this large broken bottom area. It is 110 - 140 feet to the bottom where lobster and game fish reside. Sixty to Eighty foot visibility can be expected during the spring and summer.

Gary,

You got some mileage out of this one. Good on ya.
Best of luck with the drawing and the season. Looking forward to a good one.
See ya out there.
Capt. Jim

I'll resist the urge to grief-pile on Idoc and just say that anyone who's ever met Gary knows, for a fact, that him pulling a "bait and switch" is like Paris Hilton pulling a 747.... with her teeth....

It's just not happening.

If she is naked when she does it.... Who cares!!! :idk: :D

Gary,

You got some mileage out of this one. Good on ya.
Best of luck with the drawing and the season. Looking forward to a good one.
See ya out there.
Capt. Jim

Capt. Jim, lets get together and do a pre season dive soon. :D

I just registered.

Gary has always been 100% in everything I've dealt with him. I hope I win but since my last name starts with W, I'd be the last picked. :|

Gary, sent you a PM for tanks next week. I might need a few.

Thanks Gary for the trip. I'll be sure to take and post plenty of pictures. I'll contact you soon to get this scheduled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom