Discussion of thread POSTING AND YOU!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Far from it, this is the 3rd time I've got round to booking the course, making all arrangements and basically been two weeks away from starting.

Every single time, a job's come up at the 11th hour, after months of ****-all. This time's no exception - got a job in Saudi, and then transferred to Chennai, India. Damn, but I get all the plum locations, don't I?

Good news is that I now have enough cash to put down deposit # 1 on my place in Sinandigang :D

Mike...:shocked2: Please tell me he had rubbed lemon juice, then salt on your head and was about to take a shooter...:popcorn: Otherwise...:shakehead:

:rofl3:

this photo..... scary!

159717569_5101f9c83e_o.jpg

Chipster, fancy trying to set up a dive trip about this time next year?
Sorry Larry, I have plans for a cold weather vacation (snowboarding) around this time. Unfortunately I dunno if a trip to SEAsia will come up for next year. :/

Far from it, this is the 3rd time I've got round to booking the course, making all arrangements and basically been two weeks away from starting.

Every single time, a job's come up at the 11th hour, after months of ****-all. This time's no exception - got a job in Saudi, and then transferred to Chennai, India. Damn, but I get all the plum locations, don't I?

Good news is that I now have enough cash to put down deposit # 1 on my place in Sinandigang :D

Rough with the smooth i guess! Good luck...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom