Texas Dive Show Feb 25 & 26th Irving, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in Houston (more or less). Any idea where I can get tix for this? the Scubaboard Email I got about this said something about 'register for a free ticket', and we'll be at UT Dallas that Friday.....

There are several dive shops not far from there that you can get the discount tickets

I will be there and hope to see some of my old Texas dive buddies!!!

I'm a newbie from Houston. Is this the only show in Texas? Is there anything coming up in Houston or Austin?

Thanks!

This is the only show in Texas (that we know of and we do exhibit at most of them). and a great opportunity to meet manufacturers, travel, and training leaders in the industry. It costs a lot for us all to travel there so please come see us - you know divers are FUN!

If you cannot get to your local dive shop for discount tickets, print this message from ScubaDoRag, Booth 205 and show at door, Brad will extend 50% off admission price.

Hope to see you there!

Another nice show. Spent more money than expected, but happy with purchases. Vanessa and I saw some people we havent' seen in awhile.

At least the weather was a whole lot better this year.

Enjoyed the show. Didn't spend much money at the show but we left a lot of $$ in the area. Picked up a lot of information for trips and attended a couple of seminars. It was worth the drive.

Back
Top Bottom