Double Faber steel HP 100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Faber Steel twin High Pressure 100's - hydro current till end of April 2011, Highland bands and dual D-rings, older Dive Rite type valves and manifold.

If picked up locally will provide first fill free of air or nitrox depending on buyer's certification

Have been used recently with trimix and are in perfect working condition.

Asking $650 but will consider reasonable offers. Pick up is in the New England/Boston area or will ship at buyer's expense.

Also have 4 other sets of steel HP 100's for sale and 1 set of steel LP 85s too. Selling most of my sets of doubles since I switched to using my rebreather most of the time now

Attachments

• Set 5 Front.jpg
    Set 5 Front.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Set 5 Rear.jpg
    Set 5 Rear.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 77
How much shipped for a set of your 100's to San Diego 92040

I can tell you from personal experience it will cost about $100 to ship a set of doubles, either together or split apart.

Fire Diver is correct, it is about $100 for shipping to either of those zip codes using UPS Ground. Just a thought, if either of you know anyone coming to BTS in Jersey that can haul them back for you I could deliver them that far.

I am friends with the owners of DUI so perhaps I could add a set to their return shipment from the show. I'd be willing to ask and that would cover San Diego but I cannot think of anyone coming up from the 34683 area.

Let me know and I'm happy to help out with whatever I can.

Correction, these are Genesis HP 100s not Faber. If anyone interested is heading to Sea Rovers this coming weekend in Boston and willing to pick up tanks at the show I will offer a Sea Rovers Sale Special, $550. per set, or $500 per set for a purchase of any 2 or more sets.

I have 3 sets of PST HP 100s, 2 sets of Genesis HP 100s and 1 set of Scubapro LP 85s.

Added photos here

Attachments

• Set 5 Front.jpg
    Set 5 Front.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Set 1 Front.jpg
    Set 1 Front.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Set 4 Front.jpg
    Set 4 Front.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 70
I am interested in the HP 100's and live in the NE