New brick and mortar scuba shop in South Houston / Pearland TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We are opening a new full service scuba shop in the South Houston / Pearland TX area.

Our location is south 288 and 518. This will make us the closest scuba shop to 288 Lake. We will also be the second closest scuba shop to Mammoth Lake.

The facility is currently in the build out phase. We are scheduled to open the store on 1 April 2011.

We are opening a new full service scuba shop in the South Houston / Pearland TX area.

Our location is south 288 and 518. This will make us the closest scuba shop to 288 Lake. We will also be the second closest scuba shop to Mammoth Lake.

The facility is currently in the build out phase. We are scheduled to open the store on 1 April 2011.

Awesome! Can't wait! Dive Zone is the name?

That's it "Dive Zone Scuba" our DBA legal name with Brazoria County.

"Dive Mon" is the USCG coastwise documented vessel name. If I had known we were going to open a shop last year when I documented the boat, I would have called it "Dive Zone". By the time I realized it, it would have cost too much to change the name.

"Dive Mon" is the USCG coastwise documented vessel name. If I had known we were going to open a shop last year when I documented the boat, I would have called it "Dive Zone". By the time I realized it, it would have cost too much to change the name.

The best of luck to you. I was your first (non-student) charter paying customer. I found the Dive Mon owners/managers/janitors to be a lovely and easy going couple. I hope to go out with you again this summer. Keep us posted here on your dive shop's progress. Maybe I'll be your first store customer too!

Couv

I leave for Belize, Cozumel, and Roatan, TODAY! Sea ya both when I get back!

Hope couv is the first customer!

No more Houston traffic for air fills? *Cheer!*

Our compressor has been operational since January. It has passed the air analysis test for scuba grade air. We just have to be able to move it into the shop. We will be able to provide fills immediately after we move it there. The general contractors are currently installing the electrical conduit and digging up the floor for the bathroom.

We anticipate offering fills at $6 per tank and fill card of 10 for $50 plus tax.

We held our first class in the shop on Monday.

For this week, our hours are restricted to 6 to 8 PM or so while we finish with a few things. We'll be open for regular hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Since we are still moving around things, you can call 832-444-5063 to make sure we in.

Our compressor has been operational since January. It has passed the air analysis test for scuba grade air. We just have to be able to move it into the shop. We will be able to provide fills immediately after we move it there. The general contractors are currently installing the electrical conduit and digging up the floor for the bathroom.

We anticipate offering fills at $6 per tank and fill card of 10 for $50 plus tax.

Do you have nitrox? How about hyper-filtered air?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom