FYI....Morrison is blown out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... We went over to Vortex instead....it was blown out too, but for a whole different reason. :)

Just what did you do in that water? :rofl3:

War Hammer?!? :idk: :rofl3:

Jb was very clear but a hint of flow has returned.

Flow is definitely up. While the visibility wasn't too bad in the first 1500' of the cave, it started dropping after that. By 2500', it was down in the 40-50' range. Pretty hazy. Went flying after the dive and found signs of some fresh collapses over the upstream part of JB, which would account for the haziness.

Flow is definitely up. While the visibility wasn't too bad in the first 1500' of the cave, it started dropping after that. By 2500', it was down in the 40-50' range. Pretty hazy. Went flying after the dive and found signs of some fresh collapses over the upstream part of JB, which would account for the haziness.

I know we need the rain, but it sure wreaks havoc in our caves!! :depressed:

Oh well, guess I will just have to stay in the first 2,000 feet! Oh yeah, I do that already!

40-50ft viz? Boo Hoo! You cave guys are spoiled rotten!

Next you'll tell me that you want propeller-driven diver-assist modules so you don't have to swim and wetsuits that don't allow water to get inside.....

:tongue2:

40-50ft viz? Boo Hoo! You cave guys are spoiled rotten!

Next you'll tell me that you want propeller-driven diver-assist modules so you don't have to swim and wetsuits that don't allow water to get inside.....

:tongue2:

Thats a fine idea, you are really taking to this cave diving stuff :D

Thanks for the heads up :)

Guess I'll have to dive somewhere other than Morrison - dang!

JB flow is already dropping and visibility is getting better. Chipola has also dropped a foot since its peak a couple weeks ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom