forcefin2020 Youtube channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video, Bob & Blair!
Hey, the Extra Force in Royal Blue Tan Delta, I believe is your most beautiful fin, with either black or clear whiskers.

Just took both my Extra Force (black original) and Hockey Fins to the Navy Base pool yesterday for comparison and to get a little exercise. I noticed how much power both fins had, but how much easier the Hockey Fin goes through the water. The Extra is longer and wider.

Bob, I was wondering if you'd ever givin' thought to shortening the Extra Force like you did the Hockey Fin. I think it would really perform and man, would it look cool!

By the way, are you guys ever gonna name the Hockey Fin, different names maybe for the long and the short one's???

csicnomore,
Great to hear you are getting wet with your fins when you can. I liked hearing about your fin comparison as well as what your thoughts on what the most beautiful Force Fin.

Here is mine - Excellerating Force Fin Tan Delta Sapphire Blue with clear whiskers

bpm_forcefinexcell.jpg

Every time someone asks Bob if he has thought of doing something to modify a Force Fin or any fin for that matter he has. Always great to ask and I am sure he could tell you exactly why it is that length and dimensions.

Names, well sometimes Force Fins can have two names , like the Adjustable Float Tube and the Float Tube Force Fin.
The names are indeed the Hockey Force Fin and the Surf/Rescue Force Fin for the two new Force Fin models. Thanks again for the post and take care.

I think you could just call the Hockey Fin the "Jet Killer"!

Dove them last week for a day in Cozumel in a ripping current along with a couple of guys wearing Jets. When we were done they were complaining of leg pains and had sucked down their air to 300psi while I had almost 1000 psi and my legs felt fine - despite a 20 year difference in age. :wink:

TN, thanks for the feed back. I like the "Jet Killer" name. Who would dive a fin that hangs off our foot? I did for over 20 years and the Jet Fin is still being pushed as a hot fin. After a week of watching divers kicking coral with flat fin's I am ready to show what's wrong with the picture. I am going to grab Blair and we will do some posting. Thanks for the support.

TN isn't amazing that even after you show them proof like your dive they still stick to their big rubber paddles why, becuase they are slaves to some accepted "standard". Over my 12 years with FF I have had the opportunity to demonstrate to many friends the benefits of FF. Some who were not a slave to the masses were able to improve thier diving experience. Isn't ironic given all the advancements in diving technology that these guys are still stuck on ancient fin technology. Oh well hopefully someday they will see the light.

Mark D.

Well up until the Hockey Fin they used the excuses of they look/feel funny and/or they don't frog kick well.

Now they are down to "they cost too much!"

Best thing you can say about them now is: :dork2::dork2::dork2: :D:D

Can't wait until Bob gets my yellow fins made so I can carry the black one's to loan out - can't wait to see the looks once they try them. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom