Dive logs, how do you download?

How do you download your dive logs?

• I don't download logs.

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • I use the software that came with my dive computer to download logs

Votes: 58 55.2%
  • I use something else to download my logs (specify)

Votes: 26 24.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you make some public and some private?

You can choose to have the logbook completely private, completely public or public with read-only password (for buddies and friends). This is for the complete logbook though, not only selected dives...

Regards,
Rainer

Look for Dive Log by Rob Knapen in the Android Marketplace.
This is the Android application recommended by the author of Dive Log 5.0.
It appears to be well done and only costs $1.38 USD.
I use it wilh Diving Log 5.0 and it works fine. It will even allow youto scan in your "C" cards.

http://market.android.com/search?q=Dive+Log

I use Dive Log 5.0 to download my Uwatec computers. I'm just hoping they release an Android version of the mobile app.

Diving Log 5.0 - scuba logbook software for diver - dive log, scuba log

Interesting. Where were you asked to show your paper logbook, and at what level of certification?

Both times were with boat ops I'd never dove with before. One was in NC, and one was in VT. Both were AOW dives. No hard feelings involved, just showed them the printed dive logs and off we went.

What makes Diving Log 5.0 better than what comes with your computer?

I dont use the oceanic software, but use uwatec software and it is light years better in what you can do.

If you are interested it would be easier just to download it and have a look for yourself, i am sure you will not be disappointed.

I have been using divinglog since version 4 (which was a bit strange in some ways) but sven listens to his users and after the rewrite to version 5 it is superb.

I use the Oceanic Oceanlog software just to get the data out of my computer and then I import the Oceanlog file into Divinglog 5.0 software. I love this software.

Diving Log 5.0 - Scuba Log, Scuba Logbook, Dive Log, Divelog - Logbook software for scuba diving - Logbook Software zum Tauchen

Are you aware that the latest version 5.0.2 (free upgrade) posted at the end of December 2010 will allow you to download the data your Oceanic dive computer directly into Dive Log 5.0.2 without having to download it to Oceanlog first?

Does Diving Log not directly support your Oceanic?

Yes, as of version 5.0.2 you can download the data from your Oceanic Dive computer directly into Dive Log 5.0.2 without going theourh OceanLog.
Version 5.0.2 is a free upgrade from version 5.0.

Are you aware that the latest version 5.0.2 (free upgrade) posted at the end of December 2010 will allow you to download the data your Oceanic dive computer directly into Dive Log 5.0.2 without having to download it to Oceanlog first?

Yes I just saw the new version. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom