Need Help With School Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1-a
2-d
3-a
4-b
5-a
6-a
7-a
8-d
9-a
10-a according to Obama, my opinion, b

I agree with Diver0001, your questions should be changed to get meaningful results. But, as the questions stand now, here are my answers.

1-A
2-B
3-A
4-B
5-B
6-B
7-A
8-D
9-B
10-C

Good luck, and feel free to ask me any other questions for the project.

My first comment is that ScubaBoard has a polloing feature which is annonymous. As such you would receive more answers to question 10.

Also, questions 10 is not a very good survey quetion since it is too vague and open to interpretation. Question 10 should have specific dollars ranges.

1- A (not sure why you did not include Caribbean)
2 - B
3 - A
4 - C (Value is very subjective & open to interpretation)
5 - A
6 - B
7 - A
8 - D
9 - B
10 - see my comment above about using ScubaBoard poll

Hello fellow scuba divers. My name is Mike. I'm doing a school project for my Entrepreneurship class. I am required to do market research for my "dive shop" that I plan to open. One of the requirements is a questionnaire that I must administer to collect stats for a presentation. Since scubaboard.com has members from all around the world, I think it would give me the most accurate data.

If you could take 5 minutes to complete the 10 multiple choice questions, that would be awesome! Just number 1-10 and put the corresponding letter beside the number. if you are uncomfortable with answering any questions, please feel free to leave them blank.

Also, please be honest about your response; I want this to be as realistic as possible. If I can pull this off, my teacher will be very impressed!

Thank you!:D

1. Where would you most prefer to dive?

a. Philippines
b. Hawaii
c. Florida
d. Canada

2. What type of diving do you enjoy the most?

a. Shore
b. Boat
c. Live aboard
d. Drift

3. Who do you go with on dive trips?

a. Family/friends
b. Other technical divers
c. Other pro photographers/videographers
d. Solo

4. Which type of dive shop would you most likely go to? Keep in mind the difference in service/equipment quality.

a. Top Notch
b. Good Quality
c. Value
d. Cheap as they get

5. Do you record video/ take pictures during your dive vacation?

a. Yes
b. No

6. Would you prefer a dive shop that had special camera amenities such as a “camera station”?

a. Yes
b. No

7. Where do you come from?

a. North America
b. South America
c. Australia
d. Europe
e. Asia
f. Africa

8. How long is your usual dive trip?

a. Two days
b. Three days
c. Four days
d. Five or more days

9. Are gear sales at a dive shop important to you?

a. Yes
b. No

10. What financial demographic do you belong to? (No obligation to answer this question)

a. High income
b. Upper Middle Class
c. Lower Middle Class
d. Lower income

1. b. Hawaii
2. a
3. a
4. b
5. a
6. a
7. a
8.d
9. a
10. b-c

Hope you do well in your class. I agree your questions are kind of limited.

1. Not listed (Never done Cozumel, Mexico) Of those A.
2. You mean, that I've tried? B. (If I could afford it, like to try C.)
3. A.
4. So depends on where I am and what I'm buying. A. or B. at home for main gear, C. or D. sometimes on vacation for little things etc..
5. A.
B.
7.A.
8. B.
9. It is worded as sales not if they sell, so B. (If you mean dive shops that SELL gear, it would be A.)
10. Have no idea what the ranges are without dollar amounts?

My first comment is that ScubaBoard has a polloing feature which is annonymous. As such you would receive more answers to question 10.

The polling functionality doesn't allow for enough choices for him to put the whole survey into a poll

R..

Thank you everyone for all your responses. I have got to say that scubaboard is quite a community. After getting feedback from everyone, I have decided to revise my questionaire and work out the bugs.

I will be posting a new thread in the next few days with the better quiz. If you are able to answer it again when it comes out, that would be great. If not, thank you for all your help!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom