Overnight in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just confirmed that Andre (Apadua) from Brazil will be also joining us after diving Malapascua and Moalboal with me.

The International Aquarazzi will be in town for the night :wink:

Alright see you all soon! my cell will be 09277528257

werswhie and andy or anyone else coming can you pm me your contact? perhaps also pm evie as she's organising the get together. See you all in Manila after Malapascua and Moalboal :D

ok. Got ur cel #. U have mine already. See u all on d 31st, 20:00, Bistro Remedios at the Circle.

Eya, all!

Right now I have training till 930pm on Monday, the 31st. So, I'ma have to skip dinner and will just catch up for the drinks, yeah? :) By that time, I should be in Malate in 30mins (hopefully!) And because I'll be late, I promise to buy a round of drinks! ;P Might be bringing along a traveler guest, too, if you don't mind :) You guys can reach me at 09189257532.

Cheers!

Guys, just got text fr Gavin that there's 3 more divers joining for dinner tonight. They're staying in Makati, so best to change venue to Makati then...

Am thinking either Fely J's in Greenbelt, Abe in Serendra, Cafe Juanita at d Burgos Circle.
After dinner drinks... Cav or Bordeux.

Will post here & text u guys when i have final word fr Gavin...

Abe sounds good, so they'll hit a different area instead of just Greenbelt :) Then either Cav, Agave, or wherever for drinks. Should be easy to walk into a place in Serendra or High Street for the drinks.

Won't be coming from training anymore, so I'm good for an 8pm dinner. :) I have a guest staying with me, though, so I'm bringing him along tonight. We'll be coming from the Greenbelt area. So if we're heading to The Fort, I could still take 3 more people in the car with me, if anybody needs a ride.

Lemme know! SMS is better - 09189257532 :) Cheers!

Made reservations at ABE. Full house! But will put us in priority wait list.
See you all later!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom