D C Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce and I will be there shortly. Looking forward to it and any future ones. I'm the one with long red hair wearing a Roatan Marine Park t-shirt. Bruce has on his Nitrox Yellow 2008 Dive Camp t-shirt. It's very bright.

I was there pretty much all day friday helping the boyfriend out at his booth but got to walk around a bit today...lots of fun. Nice to meet a few of you.

It was a cool show, It was fun to meet many of you and makes some cool contacts, and I very much look forward to diving with some of you in the near future.
It would be great to get more of the local retailers and a couple more of the manufactures out, but that will come with time.
I was proud to meet Richie Kohler, finally... great presentation, a huge teaser, but has my interest really perked for the book and the History Channel Specials.

I am so glad it went off so well! I had a prior commitment and one of the people who was to man our booth fell very ill. We support Brad and his shows: they are always good to be at!

It was a nice show. Bruce got to talk to a few dealers on rebreathers, his next big purchase.

I am looking forward to the next one, I am sure it will be bigger.

I am so glad it went off so well! I had a prior commitment and one of the people who was to man our booth fell very ill. We support Brad and his shows: they are always good to be at!

lol...Brad was awesome...he was very adamant about me getting my five dollars back after he saw me helping out at one of the booths. "Did you pay to get in here? You don't pay!"

Meesier, I met a bunch of shop owners hanging around that big table to the right when you walked in - I want to say it was mid atlantic scuba or something like that? My LDS was the only one that took the jump and got their own booth, though.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this will grow next year.

Dive Chronicles will host D C Dive Show in Washington D.C. September 26 & 27, 2008.

We are excited to announce our new location will be at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan Airport in Arlington.

Stan Waterman will be one of the many featured speakers at this show which will include a Saturday evening film festival.

Stay tuned for more information and a chance to obtain FREE tickets.

Phil Rudin

I had a great time. I found out there was a new dive shop in Woodbridge VA. That alone made it worth the trip. Plus all the cool people I got to meet. Thanks for putting it out there.
Thanks
Cory

I just want to take time to let you know that the "DC" Dive Show was very poorly planned. First of all Baltimore is not DC ! The times the show were open to the public was very inconvenient. Friday the show was only open for 3 hours(5 - 8PM) - I would be spending more time driving round trip from Northern Virginia than actually attending the show.

Saturday, for me is a work day that finishes at 4:30PM, but the show closes at 5PM. Again I can't attend.

Well, you missed two of us attending !

This is a two year old thread, and the "DC Dive Show" this thread was talking about actually WAS in the DC area.

I saw this year's show listed as "Baltimore/DC Dive Show"...so it wasn't really any surprise it was in Baltimore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom