Anyone diving Catalina weekend of 4th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal

Contributor
Reaction score
Will be in OC on bus. week of 4th. Looking for buddy's interested in joining me weekend of 4th (Arrival PM of 4th) Need to do on cheap. Hoping to do weekend at Catalina. Anyone interested in sharing cost of hotel Fri/Sat night. Plan B will look into charters Sat & sun. Hopefully, can stay night before on boat to save on hotel

I grew up in Redondo Beach, did my OW at Sea D Sea. It will be first time back diving since late 80s!

Last edited:
Catalina is a good place to get familiar again after such a long hiatus! Then again, diving is not rocker science...:)

I remember a time could actually dive for Abalone. My taste buds were too immature to realize what I was missing out on. I miss diving off PV. Malaga Cove was a favorite site. One of my OW dives was the wreck of Butler in San Clemente. 90 fsw. Today, would never have a Cert agency do that as one of first dives. I don't miss the sand and surf entries.

We're going Ice Diving this weekend in NH to dive an old steam ferry boat.

Back
Top Bottom