Trip report: Club Ocellaris, Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

altaskier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
While on a business trip, I had a four day gap and used it to join two Hong Kong-based friends for some diving at Club Ocellaris. We had a great time, and saw oodles of colorful nudibranchs in particular! All our dives were in a group of us three plus a guide (Alexis for three days, Peri for one) and we had a really splendid time. Even though Typhoon Megi went through the north part of Luzon while we were there, we still dove every day (in the worst weather we did some beach dives at more sheltered spots). We especially loved Kirby's Rock, Apo's reef, and Twin Rocks, and Bethlehem was great too! Club Ocellaris was a great place to stay; many of the rooms are like individual thatched huts, and it blends in very nicely to the terrain. The place really caters to macro photographers, so we had really long dives and all the time we wanted to snap photos. I just have a point-and-shoot with the built-in flash, but my photos are here and a very amateurish movie is here. Thanks again to Alexis and Peri!

Very nice. Hoping to visit Anilao in April-May. Some really nice shots.

the sun dial's alive *woot*

cool set! thanks for sharing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom