GRI still open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deco_martini

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My dive partner was trying to book dates with them and said they've fallen off the radar for almost 4 weeks. Does anyone know if the owners are okay?

I saw it for sale a couple of months ago. I don't know what has happened since.

I know the owners wife had some medical issues but that has been sometime ago. I thought she had recovered (hopefully a full recovery). That was nearly 2 yrs ago. Even then she said they were thinking about selling it.

Is there another low frills off-beach place like GRI? wireless internet and a small AC unit in the bedroom are all we need.

Hi Guys!

Unfortunately I have been again in the hospital. Just got out today. Unfortunately medical problems still persist for me. I appreciate all the patience, and as you know it is not like me, but I have been very sick. Ed and I will be making a determination in the next month as to what we are going to do. We do have an offer to buy and are seriously considering it. My health at this point comes first, and I PROMISE to let you all know what is going on.

Thanks so much.

Liz

Hi all,

Just a quick post to say that I just talked with Liz, and she just got home from the hospital ... :(

I'm sure she will get to answering this post and other email as she regains her strength.

GRI is still in business. :coffee:

My prayers for a speedy recover Liz ---

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom