Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have to have a firm date soon if we want to book Johnny Mac and Tamilynn.

I vote april 28 for jetty early birds and april 29 through may 1 for the rest

april 29-may 1

Carolyn and Snepdiver are traditionally the instigators in the springfest. As soon as they pick a date if you are available will guarantee your fee....

Love you man!!!

That date works for us, or any time in May.

I just talked to Snep and he said to just go with whatever works best for everyone. It looks like the last weekend in April (29th - May 1st) works best for most. :)

I just talked to Snep and he said to just go with whatever works best for everyone. It looks like the last weekend in April (29th - May 1st) works best for most. :)

Those dates work for me too.

Hello to all my great friends. I appreciate your consideration in waiting for me to make an input on the dates. However, You guys set the date to whatever works for all of you as I have been absent in the discussions. With my luck I would have to cancel anyway. Hopefully not. I do hope to make it and see all of you again. PS. That latest mentioned dates work for me as well. For now that is. :sad:

Hello to all my great friends. I appreciate your consideration in waiting for me to make an input on the dates. However, You guys set the date to whatever works for all of you as I have been absent in the discussions. With my luck I would have to cancel anyway. Hopefully not. I do hope to make it and see all of you again. PS. That latest mentioned dates work for me as well. For now that is. :sad:

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. You and your bride are the ones most missed on our side of the campground. We hope you guys can get down here for a visit soon.

-ap

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. You and your bride are the ones most missed on our side of the campground. We hope you guys can get down here for a visit soon.

-ap
Yeah, We miss everyone. A lot. I'm just sayin.....

We are going to try very hard to make Springfest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom