Change my Avatar....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, my lovely LDR counterpart should be blogging soon....

Thanks to those who bid for keeping my avatar the same! :D Sorry to those of you who complained but never put any money towards the winning bid.

I thought u were posting the blog or something like that. Maybe I misunderstood.

C:shark2:

WHAT?!?!?! LDR Thread not posted yet!!?!?!?!?!? :scorned:

Oh, and BTW . . .

:worthless:

You just made a payment of
$101.00

Paid to
SUDS Diving, Inc.
301-996-5516

We'll send a confirmation email to sassyalice@hotmail.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as SUDSDIVINGI.

That is equal to $102.30 down your way guys :wink:

:D Thanks Sas

I had to post that to my Facebook page, All my fellow 'Nucks with find it funny too.

Our own personal joke is when one of us is walking through town at 3 o'clock in the morning at a stoplight, with no one else in sight we will wait for the light to change to green before we cross. Now thats funny

You just made a payment of
$101.00

Paid to
SUDS Diving, Inc.
301-996-5516

We'll send a confirmation email to sassyalice@hotmail.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as SUDSDIVINGI.

That is equal to $102.30 down your way guys :wink:

Wow - I thought it was 100 CDN = approx. 101 US - so SUDS gained even more through your generosity! Thanks!!

Our own personal joke is when one of us is walking through town at 3 o'clock in the morning at a stoplight, with no one else in sight we will wait for the light to change to green before we cross. Now thats funny

Have you been to downtown Toronto, Sassy? We cross on reds a little too often!

checked_color_16x16.gif
Gregory, you just completed your payment.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5NM32735E2396174X.
We'll send a confirmation email to ***********. This transaction will appear on your statement as SUDSDIVINGI.

Thanks vets. and extra thanks to those carrying home the pain and injuries.
SUDS donation made.

That wormil is starting to annoy me,though. Maybe we should just take up donations to have him permabanned:eyebrow:

Hey now, thats my BF your complaining about...he's just misunderstood...I think...lol! :rofl3:

You just secretly miss him...all of us staff did...sorta...lol!:rofl3:

C:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom