Wishing Netdoc a Happy Happy Birthday!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

♬♫♫ Happy Birthday to you, ♬♫♫ Happy Birthday to you, ♬♫♫ Happy Birthday dear Chris, ♬♫♫ Happy Birthday to you. ♬♫♫

Attachments

• tunnels Happy Birthday Cake.jpg
    tunnels Happy Birthday Cake.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 25
Happy Birthday Netdoc! Hope you had an awesome day with your daughter!

Happy Birthday, there, youngun'
I'd sing but I see someone already beat me to it :)
Have a blessed year.
Rick

The outpouring here and on Facebook was simply PHENOMENAL! You guys are the best!

My daughter and I played at Universal's Islands of Adventure and I have pictures to prove it! We survived "The Cat in the Hat", "The Sneeches", Jurassic Park Boat Ride as well as toured Harry Potter's World of Wizardry, The Lost Continent, as well as others. We had dinner at the Three Broomsticks and found that Chelsea likes the pumpkin piss, er juice, better than we like Butterbeer. We ended the day at Logan's Roadhouse Grill. My feet, body and head hurt a bit this morning.

Pete,
Happy anniversary of your 29th Birthday.... Enjoy the day and dive one for those of us with a headcold...

All the best
Rich

Happy Birthday Pete...Bet I'm older than you! What's your new sign? I went from Pices to Aquarius

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom