Scuba depth and scars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr Deco. What's with the Anubis dude wearing the gold lahma horsecollar and X shorts?

It stands in front of the gift shop in a hotel in Cairo where he once stayed.

Regards,

DocVikingo

Hello knowone:

Anubis is just a little joke, and it reflects my interest in history. The statue was indeed outside of a gift shop in a Cairo hotel. The horsecollar is not for diving. Anubis was the god of the underworld – not the underwater. :crafty:

Since the vast majority of my barophysiology work was performed in chambers, I do not have any nifty “diving photos.”

Dr Deco :doctor:

My abdomen looks like a road map from all of the abdominal surgeries that I have had. I have never had even a single problem with scars and diving.

My abdomen looks like a road map from all of the abdominal surgeries that I have had. I have never had even a single problem with scars and diving.

Yes, there really is no corpus of compelling evidence for such problems.

Regards,

DocVikingo

I had last October 21st a left knee surgery (Meniscal surgery). On December 5th (45 days afterwards) I went for a 3 days onboard diving in Brazil. I've reached up to 22 mts depth with no problems at all.

Next time you see that sailor have him explain the difference between a Fairy Tale and a Sea Story.

Bob DBF
-------------------------------------
I have no knowledge of, nor would I discuss if I did have any knowledge of any such event, if it did in fact occur.

Thank you for the responce.The doc who did see me is a diving medical examiner only and was concerned about the thin scar tissue and the size of the scars not about opening but about circulation.I am now booked in to do my deep spec :cool2:
Thanks again
Tony

Back
Top Bottom